- Powering on and off (make sure it is charged first)
- To awaken from deep sleep mode, hold the button for 4seconds.
- To turn it off, press and hold the button for 4 seconds.
- To put the saber in deep sleep mode, press and hold the button for 8seconds.
- To turn the saber on, press the button for 1 second.
- Swing on, When the saber is on standby, swing the handle to turn on the saber.
- Changing blade color (saber must be turned on)
- Press the button for 2seconds and release your finger. Click the button to change color.
- Press the button for 3seconds and release your finger. The blade color is automatically
cycled, click the button to select the color you like.
- Lightsaber effects (saber must be turned on)
- Blaster sound: Tap the button.
- Lock-up loop: Press the button for 1 second and release your finger. Then press the
button to activate lock up. Press it again to end the lock up loop.
- Flash-on-clash: The saber will automatically flash white and emit a sound when it hits
- Sound effects (saber should be off)
- Changing sound fonts: Press the button for 2 seconds to change the sound font. Repeat
to cycle through the sound fonts.
- Adjusting volume: Press the button for one 1 second to adjust the volume.
- Breathing light when charging
When charging, the button will have a breathing light effect.
Saber Assembly Tutorial
- Creating a double-bladed saber
- Make sure you have two saber hilts of the same style. Unscrew the bottom of one of the
hilts. Screw in the other hilt tightly.
- To undo, unscrew the other hilt and re-attach the bottom.
- 7. Adding and removing the blade
- Use the tools provided to loosen the screws in the hilt.